Whether you love it or loathe it, every one of us is where we are today in our careers as a result of the risks we have taken. Small or big, probably plenty in between. Maybe you’ve taken risks that have been spontaneous, playful, planned, scary, fun, energizing. Or perhaps they have been frustrating, challenging, fascinating, even dangerous.
The fact of the matter is that Successful Quiet Leaders are risk takers. They know how to assess risk and reward, how to choose smart risks. They realize that what lies ahead for them is directly proportional to the risks they are willing to take.
Some QLs are natural risk takers. Many others are not and have developed their risk taking skills as they expanded their comfort zone. Still many more are good with risks… but only up to a point.
In my client work, I have seen, time and time again, leaders with incredible visions for what could be but who weren’t comfortable with the risk necessary to realize their vision. It’s a common challenge for many. Through coaching, we worked through their discomfort as they developed their risk taking muscles. Their newly created risk taking comfort zone was nothing less than game changing.
The 3-3-1 Mastermind for Quiet Leaders gives you the opportunity to expand your thinking about risk taking, clarify your process, mitigate potential problems, expand your comfort zone and move forward in ways that work for you.
– What risk do you want to take that could positively impact your work life and your career?
– Are you thinking about something you want to do that is new for you?
– Is there something you want to get better at?
– Is there a change you feel would be good for your organization?
– Do you feel less than enthusiastic about the risk involved?
– Are you stumped by some aspect of risk taking?
– Have you been discouraged by past risks that ended in failure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this Mastermind is for you. I’ve created the 3-3-1 Mastermind so that you can keep what you want to achieve top of mind and get positive traction in the direction you want to grow… all in a short period of time.
The 3-3-1 Format:
- 3 months
- 3 calls each month (2 group calls and 1 coaching call just for you)
- 1 theme – Risk Taking (future 3-3-1 MMs will be on different topics)
What’s in it for you?
I am a firm believer in “What you focus on expands.” For three months, Sep – Nov 2018, you have the opportunity to truly focus on taking the risks necessary to create or change a habit, take action to affect a positive difference, shift your thinking about possibilities. This time is all about strengthening your risk-taking muscles. And you can accomplish this before Thanksgiving!
How it works
In our two group calls each month, you get to discuss with a small group (5 max) and me your thoughts, goals, and experiences related to risk taking. You will receive content prior to the group calls that will get your wheels turning about taking, mitigating, and viewing risks from different perspectives. You also get 1:1 coaching each month in our confidential calls where you can delve further into what is most important to you.
– Expand your thinking and your comfort zone around taking risks
– Learn what has worked for people from other companies and industries
– Hear and share experiences and insights with co-Masterminders
– Discuss content you receive, examples of types of risks and their impact
– View things differently in your work and with your people as a result of discussions, readings, stories, coaching
– Get comfortable with risks that don’t work as planned, see the value and growth potential from that experience
– Explore possibilities
– Think more creatively
– Take action you may not have considered before
– Move forward in the direction you want to grow
Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a manager, director, VP, or equivalent, lead people and/or projects, view risk taking as synonymous with growth and a natural part of leadership, this Mastermind is for you.
-Candid, willing to express your thoughts, ideas, concerns, what pulls you forward, what stops you from taking risks you believe would be beneficial to you/your career
-Thrive in small group conversations
-Willing to trust, be vulnerable, focus on growth, forward movement, supportive of others’ goals
“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
In this Mastermind you will:
– Be listened to with your success as the only agenda
– Have opportunities to talk about something you want to achieve
– Be mentally stimulated to take the risks you decide to take
– Be supported with candid feedback
– Look around your work environment for what is calling to you to fix, improve, initiate, impact positively
– Strengthen your voice
– Enhance your group dynamics
– Ask better questions
– Uncover ideas you’ve been carrying around within you
– Take the action you’ve wanted to take
When do I apply?
Open enrollment is August 8 – 18. Apply online beginning on August 8th.
What is the cost?
There are two payment options:
- A one-time full payment of $997 or
- Two payments of $525, totaling $1050
Why I facilitate Masterminds
I have experienced Quiet Leaders flourishing from small group interactions in the years I have facilitated Masterminds. It is my passion and purpose to help others grow and be their best in their roles/careers, which is what I do with coaching individuals. Combining small group interaction with 1:1 coaching is a powerful combination for a Mastermind group.
Getting comfortable with risk taking is a door opener. I hope you will join us for these three transformational months.
If you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com and I will happily provide any information you need.