In my client work, I have seen leaders with incredible visions for what could be, but weren’t comfortable with the risk necessary to realize their vision. It’s a common challenge for many. Through coaching, we worked on solutions to their discomfort as they developed their risk-taking muscles. Their expanded mindset was game changing.
The 3-3-1 Mastermind for Quiet Leaders will give you the opportunity to expand your thinking about risks you want to take, clarify your process, mitigate potential problems, and stretch your comfort zone as you move forward in ways that work for you.
– Are you thinking about something you want to do that is a stretch for you?
– Is there a change you feel would be good for your organization?
– Have you been discouraged by past risks that didn’t go well?
– Do you want some new energy around taking risks?
– Are you stumped by some aspect of risk taking?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this Mastermind is for you. I’ve created the 3-3-1 Mastermind so that you can keep what you want to achieve top of mind and get positive traction in the direction you want to grow… all in a short period of time.
The 3-3-1 format:
- 3 months
- 3 calls each month (a total of 6 group and 3 coaching just for you)
- 1 theme – taking risks (future 3-3-1 MMs will be on different topics)
What’s in it for you?
I am a firm believer in “What you focus on expands.” For three months, Sep-Oct-Nov 2018, you will have the opportunity to focus on taking the risks necessary to create or change habits, broaden your thinking about possibilities, achieve goals important to your growth. This time is all about strengthening your risk-taking muscles. And you can do it before Thanksgiving!
How it works
In our two group calls each month, you get to discuss with a small group (5 max) and me your thoughts, goals, and experiences related to risk taking. You will receive content prior to the group calls that will get your wheels turning about taking, mitigating, and viewing risks from different perspectives. You also will get confidential coaching each month in our 1:1 calls where you can delve further into what is most important to you.
– View things differently as a result of discussions, readings, stories, coaching
– Hear and share experiences and insights with other Masterminders
– Think more creatively, explore possibilities
– Take action you may not have considered before
– See the value and growth potential from risks that don’t go as planned (we all learn from our failures)
Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a manager, director, VP, or equivalent, lead people and/or projects, view risk taking as synonymous with growth and a natural part of leadership, this Mastermind is for you.
-Willing to express your thoughts, ideas, concerns, what motivates you, what stops you from taking risks you believe would be beneficial
-Thrive in small group conversations
-Willing to trust, be vulnerable, focus on forward movement
-Supportive of others’ goals
“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
In this Mastermind you will:
– Be listened to objectively with your success as the agenda
– Be mentally stimulated to take the risks you decide to take
– Be supported with candid feedback
– Uncover ideas you’ve been carrying around within you
– Take the action you’ve wanted to take
– Strengthen your voice
– Enhance your group dynamics
– Ask better questions
– Look around your work environment for what is calling to you to fix, improve, initiate
When do I apply?
Open enrollment is August 8 – 18. To apply, click here.
What is the cost?
- A one-time full payment of $997
- Two payments of $525, totaling $1,050
Why I facilitate Masterminds
It is my passion and purpose to help others grow and be their best in their roles/careers. Quiet Leaders have flourished from the small group interactions and 1:1 confidential coaching in my past Masterminds. The combination is powerful.
Getting comfortable with risk taking is a door opener. Are you ready? These three months could be transformational for you.
To apply, click here.
If you have questions, please send a message to email@example.com and I will be glad to provide any information you need.